Ranging (or Archery) is the art of using bows and arrows to fight at long distance. Ranging can be useful in hunting, combat, and invasions.
|Bows||Acc.||Range Dmg||Firing Speed||Buy||Sell|
|Arrows||Dmg||Accuracy||Missile Acc||Crit to Hit||Spec. Dmg|
Other notes Edit
- The higher the Firing Speed, the faster you can fire.
- Arrows are 2 EMU, whereas Bolts are only 1 EMU
- Break rates for bows and arrows are extremly high! be cauctious if creatures counterattack.
- every 5 levels of ranging you gain +1 damage, +1 range accuracy
- The Perception attribute does increase Range accuracy and damage.
- The Body Piercing Perk has no effect in ranging.
- All Bows are 7 EMU and require 0 Human Nexus.